Upcoming Features:
Panda-riffic Stories!
Panda of the Day
PandaCam

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Emily the TheoryCrafter - Wintertusk edition

As you all know, Wintertusk is the eighth world of the Spiral. This post will detail my theories and others about this cryptic world.

First off, absorb all the information in the Wintertusk Information Center that I made.

Okay, got it?

Now, let's begin. We'll start with Grandmother Raven.

Grandmother Raven is the main chasracter of Wintertusk, and Bartleby's sister that gave him his eyes. KI says she will reveal most mysteries. I think that would mean most of the hidden doors and many of the Grizzleheim stories we never got to finished, like the clans and groups. We should also learn more of pre-Spiral lore.

I don't actually have that many theories about Wintertusk, but I do know that it'll clear up a lot of things we've been wondering about.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment